Things To REMEMBER
1) What is healthy for one person might not be healthy for you. Your body is the ultimate dietary authority for every phase of your life.
2) Your relationship with food and your body impacts your health more powerfully than the food you eat.
3) Nourishment is about more than just food.
1) Stay hydrated! How much water should you drink? To figure that out take your body weight x .06 (150 x .6 = 90oz). Having a hard time drinking that much water? Drink a full glass first thing in the morning, and about an hour before going to bed. As an added bonus you should see an increase in energy - whoo hoo double up!
2) Take your time! You slave away in the kitchen making a wholesome meal, you put it on the table... and then 10 minutes later you're doing dishes. Does that sound familiar? Did you know that it takes about 20 minutes for your body to recognize that you have put food in it? Strive to take 20 minutes to finish your largest meal of the day.
3) Make it easy! Lets face it, no one likes meal prep, especially on a weekday after you get home from work. Make your life easier by take advantage of the frozen food section: you can save a ton of time through buying frozen quinoa and rice.... not to mention all of the frozen vegetables.