Roasted Kale & Sweet Potato Frittata
- 3tsp coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 read onion, sliced or chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups kale, chopped
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2oz soft goat cheese
- 2cups weet potatoes, chopped
- 1tbs fresh thyme
1) Preheat over to 375F
2) Spread chopped sweet potatoes on backing sheet with 1tsp oil. Toss then roast for about 20mins or until tender
3) Heat remaining oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until tender (8-10mins). Add Kale, cook until wilted. Remove from heat and add roasted potatoes.
4) Crack the eggs into large bowl, add salt and beat well with fork
5) Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and mix with veggies. Crumble goat cheese over the top. Bake 10-15mins until the center is set and is lightly golden.
6) Cut into wedges and serve with fresh thyme.