Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita
- 3 Bells Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1/2tsp ground peper
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1lb. peeled shrimp
- 1/2tbs olive oli
- 1tbs chili powder
- 1/2tsp cumin
- 1/2tsp onion powder
- 1/4tsp sea salt
- 5-6 tortillas
- salsa, avocado and cilantro for serving
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Toss bell peppers and onion with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Place on backing pan and cook for 10-12mins.
3) Toss shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and salt.
4) Remove onions and pepers from oven, move to one side of the baking sheet. Add shrimp to the other side, return to oven and cook for another 10mins or until shrimp is cooked through.
5) Serve shrimp and veggies with warm tortillas, salsa, avacado, and cilantro.